Credit Card Payments
Hatboro Is Now Accepting Credit Cards
The Borough of Hatboro now accepts credit cards as a valid payment method in addition to cash and check. Residents can pay for bulk trash permits, building/zoning permits, use and occupancy inspections, and fire marshal inspections using credit cards in Borough Hall or online.
To make an online purchase with a credit card, visit Hatboro's Municipay portal located here
To make an online purchase, you are required to have a reference number or address for the purchase. This reference number will vary based on the item being purchased. Before making an online purchase, you must call Borough Hall at 215-443-9100 to obtain a reference number and a corresponding amount to use for the purchase.
For example, if you are purchasing a Bulk Trash Permit, you must call Borough Hall, provide your address and what items you want picked up. Staff will then provide you with a permit number to use as the reference and the total dollar amount for the purchase. Once the payment is made through the online portal, you will receive a digital confirmation and staff will mail the corresponding paperwork to your address.
Please note, all credit card payments are subject to a $3.00 or 2.65% (whichever is greater) service fee. This convenience fee is charged by Municipay to process the transaction and will be added automatically to your total purcahse.
All purchases made with a credit card will appear as "Municipay" on your statement.
The Borough of Hatboro will not accept any credit card payments over the phone and all persons wishing to make a credit card payment in person must present a valid form of identification at the time of purchase.
SPRING WEATHER TIPS
IF YOUR POWER GOES OUT
- Call PECO's Emergency Line at 1-800-841-4141
- Use caution when using candles, and always follow manufacturer's specifications if you use a generator.
- Every house should have a corded phone, this way if the power goes out you still have communication.
HOW TO GET MORE INFORMATION
- For updated information from the Borough, please log on to Facebook and like our page titled "Hatboro Emergency Management". You must have a facebook account to see this information.
- Residents can also register for text or email alerts from the Hatboro Police Department at www.nixle.com
- For emegencies, ALWAYS dial 9-1-1
- For non-emergenicies or other information, you can call Borough Hall at 215-443-9100 during business hours, or the Police Department at 215-675-2832 (non-emergency calls only).
- For information on how to shelter in place and what to do during severe weather events, visit www.fema.gov or the red cross at www.redcross.org
- For information on sheltering for single residents of Montgomery County during "Code Blue", extreme cold weather events, please call the Coordinated Homeless Outreach Center (CHOC) or the Norristown State Hospital Grounds at 610-292-9244.
- For information on sheltering for families in Montgomery County, please contact the Salvation Army in Norristown or Pottstown at 610-275-4183.
ALWAYS REMEMBER IN TIMES OF RAIN/FLOODS WHEN DRIVING:
IF A ROAD IS CLOSED, PLEASE TURN AROUND - DO NOT DROWN
CONNECT WITH THE BOROUGH ON SOCIAL MEDIA
Do you want to receive news from the Borough of Hatboro Police Department and Emergency Services? Please visit www.nixle.com to register to receive alerts, messages and public information from the Borough of Hatboro Emergency Services.
POLICE PRESCRIPTION COLLECTION BOX
Through funding provided by the Montgomery County District Attorney, Kevin Steele and the Pennsylvania District Attorney's Association, the Hatboro Police Department has obtained a secure prescription medication disposal box that is located at the new Police Headquarters in the Second Floor of Borough Hall. Citizens may utilize this disposal container to safely dispose of any expired, unused, or unwanted medications, no questions asked. Please do not place syringes, injectable drugs, aerosol dispensers or liquids containing hydrogen peroxide in the collection bin.
Should you have any questions, feel free to contact the Hatboro Police Department at 215-675-2832
Do you want to receive emergency alerts from Montgomery County regarding hazardous weather situations in the Borough? Please visit www.readymontco.org to register to receive alerts, messages, and other information regarding hazards in the Hatboro area.
Reminder: Under Pennsylvania law, all dogs must have a license, which is available from the county treasurer or registered agents. Please visit www.montcopa.org for information on dog licensing and fees.
Montgomery County Rabies Clinics: The Montgomery County Health Department hosts Rabies Clinics for dog, cat, and ferret owners in the county at the rate of $10.00 per rabies shot. For a list of 2016 Rabies Clinic dates, please click here
Have you noticed an error regarding your address, street, or another location within the Borough while using a GPS? These errors can be submitted to various mapping companies including Google Maps, TomTom, Apple Maps, etc. by visiting www.gps.gov
Using this site, residents are able to easily report errors directly to the mapping companies as well as report "No Truck Violations" or postings that may be in effect on the street.
Are you interested in serving your community? The Borough is always looking for volunteers to serve on its various Boards and Commissions.